PLAY AS A GUEST PLAYER
It is possible to play Triviador as a “Guest Player” without registering an account.
When you first start the application, you need to choose the language and map you want to play.
Then, you have two options:
- Play as a Guest Player (no registration required), or
- Log in with your email and password if you are already a member of the Order of Knights, which means that you have registered an account for the game
If you have not yet registered an account with Triviador, but would like to try out the game, select “Log in as guest” on the home screen. Click on the green shield with a white check mark.
The next step is to choose your soldier.
Once you have made your decision, all you have to do is choose a name and the game can start.
Your unique player name must meet the following criteria:
- It must be a minimum of 5 characters and a maximum of 15 characters long
- It can contain lowercase and uppercase letters, as well as letters of your native language
- It can contain numbers
- It can contain a hyphen (-), and/or an underscore (_)
- It may NOT contain special characters (eg: $, &, #, *, /, etc), punctuation, or spaces
- The unique name can NOT already exist in the Triviador database
- The unique name CAN NOT be:
- Sexuality explicit
- Offensive to others
- Incitement to hatred
- CANNOT fall within the scope of politics (names of politicians, names of parties, or any name referring to politically sensitive topics)
If you like the game, we recommend that you register an account as soon as possible, because as a Guest Player:
You will NOT place on the Rank Lists
You can NOT create, or join a Clan
You can NOT see your detailed game statistics or results
You can NOT invite other Triviador players to be Friends
You can NOT use the Chat feature while playing a game
You can NOT send custom messages, or animations
You can NOT join Tournaments
You can NOT get a new Shields for your Soldier
You can NOT submit questions to Triviador
To register, click on the banner message on the main page. This banner will appear on the main page until you register your account. You can also register via your Profile page.