How to behave while you use Triviador Application
This agreement applies to all Users (aka Players) on ALL Triviador Platforms (iOS, Android, Huawei). Serious violations may result in being blocked from the game and/or social media sites.
- The Basics of the GameTriviador is a strategy quiz game for 3 players. All are expected to behave in a polite and respectful manner, and to adhere to the rules of fair play anywhere on our sites. If you have any questions about the game, please read the game's Help and read through old comments/posts on our social media sites.
- OperatorsThe site is operated by THX Games Zrt., which does everything it can to assure its smooth function. The company is not liable for technical interruptions and program errors. We reserve the right to change the Code of Ethics.
User Account Registration & Deletion
- RegistrationIf you would like to register an account with Triviador you must do is simply install the Application. You must create a username and password, and provide a valid email address.
- Delete AccountYou can delete your account in the "settings" menu in the game.
IMPORTANT: If you delete an account your results, gold, and everything you purchased or earned (boosters, special features, etc.) will be deleted. If you come back later, you have to start everything from scratch.
II. The Game
- Competition RoomsThe following behaviors are considered cheating, and will be sanctioned according to the frequency and seriousness of the cases in question:- If two or more players use the same account (known as either "nicks" or "clones")
- If a player plays against his/her own nick(s)/clone(s)
- If a player uses cheat programs, charts, search engines, notes during a game
- If a player passes off points to anotherIMPORTANT: Everyone must use only ONE nick/clone in the competition rooms. We ask players who have more than one nick NOT to use their clones/nicks in competition. Any player that is found with more than one nick/clone on the Rank Lists will be deleted from the game. In our view, occupying more than one spot in the rankings through the use of more than one nick goes against fundamental ideas of fair play and competition.
- Friendly RoomsThere are separate rooms provided for no-stakes games and chats. Results in the separate rooms are not taken into account for the calculation of Season Points. Games played here also have no effect on the games-played rankings.
III. Player profile name / registration
Your unique player name must meet the following criteria:
- It must be a minimum of 5 characters and a maximum of 15 characters long
- It can contain lowercase and uppercase letters, as well as letters of your native language
- It can contain numbers
- It can contain a hyphen (-), and/or an underscore (_)
- It may NOT contain special characters (eg: $, &, #, *, /, etc), punctuation, or spaces
- The unique name can NOT already exist in the Triviador database
- The unique name CAN NOT be:
- Sexuality explicit
- Offensive to others
- Incitement to hatred
- CANNOT fall within the scope of politics (names of politicians - XX. and XXI century, names of parties, or any name referring to politically sensitive topics)
IN THE EVENT THAT OF ANY OF THESE CRITERION HAVE BEEN BREACHED, THE NAME WILL BE DELETED FROM THE GAME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION!
IV. Chat Rules
Inappropriate behavior includes:
- Offending or insulting other players
- Inciting others to break the rules or the law
- Discussing political, religious or ethnic issues
- Seeking out sex partners or inviting others to sex chats
- Incomprehensible chat, meaningless strings of letters, text images or repeated text (flooding)
- Writing in caps (this is considered aggressive behavior)
- Chatting in a language other than the official language of the game in question.
- Advertising or promotion of one’s own homepage
- Rooting for sports teams
V. Facebook Fan Page, Youtube Channel comments
- CommentsWe may delete a comment without explanation or forewarning if we feel that the comment:- Is NOT in the appropriate language
- Contains vulgar language
- Is insulting to others
- Incites conflict
- Contains racist, or inciting remarks
- Is used for the discussion of political or religious debate
- Violates the law
- Contains advertisements or other announcements
- Is a re-post of a previously-deleted comment
- Is a flood (intentional or unintentional multiple posting, or incomprehensible text)
IMPORTANT: Any posting of private letters or chats, or conversations on Messenger, Viber, Whatsapp, Skype, etc. without the permission of the poster and his/her conversation partners is NOT allowed!
VI. Other Rules
- Hacking or stealing a nick
- Causing technical or content-related damage
IMPORTANT: Technical damage is any kind of interference that defaces the aesthetic appearance of a topic, or prevents its smooth operation.
- Inciting others to cheat or advertising “techniques” that make cheating possible
- Obvious and intentional aggressive or off-topic comments
- The use of obscene expressions
- Endangering the tranquility of the forum and the degradation of community life
- Texts that violate social norms and the values of nature, history, science and culture,
- Texts that insult belief systems and religious convictions
- Texts that contain political aggression
- Discriminatory comments against nationalities, ethnic groups, sexes and age groups