How to report a wrong question and correct it?
There are three major part of the wrong questions correction:
- Marking wrong questions during your game (these are the reported questions)
- The correction of the reported questions by you in the Library
- The acceptance or rejection of the correction of reported questions by other players (Review Process)
You can find the most important information about these points in this article.
IMPORTANT NOTE 2! You can collect Knowledge Points by helping us improving the question database. You can read more about this HERE. If your activities related to the questions is less helpful and useful to the development of the game you'll be banned from the Library.
1. Marking wrong questions during your games
If you find a wrong question in your game you can report it by clicking on the little icon on the top of the question window. There can be questions which cannot be reported (for example it's already reported and it's under review, or it's been corrected less then a week.)
You can report one question in every game. You can report 10 questions per a day.
Until you don't correct your reported question in the Library you CANNOT report a new one.
If you don't correct your reported question in 24 hours we will automatically delete your report and question will be available for reporting again.
2. The correction of your reported questions
If you reported a question as wrong you can find it in the Library. You can correct the question here.
You can find more information about the Library, how it works, etc HERE.
If you enter the Library you need to open the "Wrong questions" tab. Here you can find the question you reported and also those which were reported by other players.
In the first step you can decide if the question you reported can be corrected or it's incorrigible and / or doesn't fit into the game. And you can recommend a new Subject too if you think the question is in the wrong one (in this case choose the "I correct the question" option).
Of course you can withdraw your report if you realize that the question is good, it doesn't need to be fixed. In this case click on the red X button.
If you choose the "I correct the question" option you will have the opportunity to edit the question, edit the answer or answer options (in case of a Multiple Choice Question). For editing something click on one of the text boxes.
You can also edit the Subject of the question. Click on the Subject box in the right side and choose another Subject by click on the Subject's name.
If necessary you can add a note to your correction so you can help other players to understand the problem and evaluate your correction.
If you think the question is incorrigible and / or doesn't fit into the game choose this option.
If you finish with the correction click on the green check mark. Soon the other players will review your correction and decide whether it's acceptable or it should be rejected and keep the original question.
- If your correction is accepted by the majority of the players the corrected question will be in the game.
- If your correction is NOT accepted by the majority of the players but they recommend another option to correct the question, the review process will start from the beginning with one of the new recommendation.
- If the majority of the players DO NOT agree on the correction and they think the original question is okay, the original question will be back in the game.
- If the majority of the players agree with you that the question is incorrigible the question will be deleted.
- If the majority of the players don't agree with you that the question is incorrigible the question will be back in the game.
You can collect Knowledge Points for reporting and correcting the questions. Read more about it HERE.
3. The acceptance or rejection of the correction of reported questions by other players (Review Process)
Entering the Library you can find the wrong questions reported and corrected by other players on the "Wrong questions" tab.
After you corrected your reported question you can review other players' reports.
There can be 2 kind of situation:
1. The player chose that the question is incorrigible and / or doesn't fit into the game
In this case you can decide whether the question is really incorrigible or you can choose the opposite ("The report is wrong. The question should be in the game."). Either way don't forget to click on the green check mark once you decided.
If you're not sure and you cannot decided click on the red X button (and skip the review).
2. The player corrected the question and you need to review his / her correction
In this case you have more options:
a) You can accept the correction of the player ("The corrected one is good)
(If the majority of the players decide this way the corrected question will be in the game. Please keep in mind the correction maybe means the changes of the subject.)
b) You can choose that the question cannot be corrected or doesn't fit into the game.
(If the majority of the players agree with you the question will be deleted.)
c) You can choose that the original question is good
(If the majority of the players agree with you the original question will be back in the game.)
d) If you think that none is good, but it can be corrected choose that option
If the majority of the players agree with you the review process will start from the beginning and one of the player (who chose this option) can submit a new correction.
You can collect Knowledge Points for reviewing the questions.