THX GAMES Zrt. is committed to making our applications fun to use. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and if you are worried about your privacy it is hard to have a good time! That is why we work hard to protect your information. THX GAMES Zrt. respects the privacy rights of our users and is strongly committed to your privacy online.
Information we collect:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, manage your user profile, participate in any interactive features of the Services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect: email address
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
We collect device-specific information when you access our Services from a mobile device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and country.
We collect information about your use of the Services, including the type of OS version you use, access times, pages viewed, game play activity, interactions with other players, your GEOIP address.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Other Information Collected with Permission:
Our mobile applications that are distributed through various “app” stores may also request permission to automatically collect other information from your mobile device, including your email address. We may only collect this information with your authorization in accordance with your device operating system’s permission process.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, profile picture, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Send you communications about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by THX and other companies, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, suggested connections or features that match user profiles or activities;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
THX is based in Hungary and the information we collect is governed by Hungarian (and EU) law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to Hungary and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With other users of the in connection with the social features of the Services. For example, your username, profile picture and the virtual content you have accumulated in a game may be visible to other users of that game.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of THX or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; or
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics, Advertising and Other Services Provided by Other Companies
These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
THX takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete your account information, which includes your username, password, email address and avatar, by logging into your account and managing your profile. NOTE: we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes after deleting your account. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your account information for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
With your consent, we may send push notifications (or “alerts”) to your mobile device to provide game activity information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate push notifications by changing your notification settings via your device.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS, ADVERTISING AND PAYMENT SERVICES
We have identified the provider names of some of the third-party analytics and advertising services we use. You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android). Please see the links below to learn more about the data practices of our third-party service providers (including opt-out mechanisms they may offer):
Google AdMob: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Huawei AppGallery: https://consumer.huawei.com/minisite/cloudservice/hiapp/privacy-statement.htm?country=US&branchid=2&language=en_US
THX GAMES Zrt.
Budafoki út 183.
1117 Budapest, Hungary