WHEN YOU FIRST ENTER THE NEW VERSION OF TRIVIADOR
You can find the new Triviador app in the following app stores:
ATTENTION! The old version will be available until December 31, 2020. However, if you complete the conversion, but still continue to play the old version of the game, any Gold coins, Boosters and XP collected after the conversion will NOT longer be transferred to the new version.
You can only convert once!
CONVERSION: Brief overview
The conversion takes 3 steps. You need to go through these 3 steps to transfer your stats, Gold Coins & Boosters.
- Login as a Guest player (if you click on the "I'm already a Triviador player" on the main page, it'll be the same, but you need to choose a Soldier first).
- Join the Order of Knights by entering an email address. You can use either a completely new email address, or the same email that you used to register an account in the OLD version of Triviador.
- Lastly, enter your email address and your password that you used to register an account in the OLD version of Triviador, and then collect your Boosters and Gold coins
IF YOU'D LIKE TO TRANSFER MORE ACCOUNTS (FOR EXAMPLE YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON TRIVIADOR WORLD, ON TRIVIADOR USA, TRIVIADOR ROMANIA, DOBYVATEL, ETC) YOU'LL FIND INFORMATION IN THE END OF THIS ARTICLE HOW YOU CAN DO THAT.
Watch our video on the migration process:
1. After you launch the app for the first time, you have to choose the language you want to play in (you can change this at anytime in the application by easily switching between versions).
3. Select the old Triviador logo on the next screen ("I'm already a Triviador player"), or login as a Guest player.
If you click on the old logo you will have to go through the same process as a Guest player
4. Select a Soldier. Once you have chosen a Soldier, you will be returned to the the Main Menu.
5. On the Main Menu you need to click on the old Triviador logo again (it is in the bottom-right corner).
6. To be able to transfer your Stats, Gold Coins, and Boosters from the old version you need to join the Order of Knights.
You can use any email addresses to join. It can be the one that you used in th previous version, but it can be a totally new one as well.
A confirmation code will be sent to the email address provided. Enter the code and choose a password. You will be able to login with this email address and password in the future
7. Next, you MUST click on the old Triviador logo to continue the conversion process! Do NOT choose a new unique player name!!!!!! We know this is confusing, but for security reasons, our coders insist that this is necessary!
8. As the final step in the conversion, enter the email address and password you used to register an account in the previous (old) version of Triviador, OR USE THE CONVERSION CODE that appears on world.triviador.net/whoami.php after logging in:
After entering your e-mail address and password, or your conversion code, we will show you your most important data.
Confirm the process, and you're done!
9. You have now successfully joined the Order of Knights and completed the conversion process.
Now that you have joined the Order of Knights, you can collect your reward.
10. Your stats from the previous version will be carried over to the new version. We have preserved all of your previously earned achievements, Gold Coins and Boosters in the new version.
However, we have removed the Targeted Subject Booster in the new version. Therefore, we will exchange it for Gold at the War-Time price of 2000 Gold per Booster. You will also refund any Gold coins that you spent upgrading Booster buildings in the old version. This is necessary because these buildings no longer exist in the new version.
Your XP earned in the previous version will been converted to Season Points (The XP system in the old version has been replaced with the SP system in the new version).
There is also a reward that you will receive for reaching the minimum League-level (9000 SP). Your can learn more about leveling up here.
11. If you did not have a unique player name (i.e. if you were a Facebook user) you will need to choose one now. If, at this point in the process, you see the old Triviador Logo with the text "I'm already a Triviador player", DO NOT click on the button as you did earlier!!!!!!! Instead, now please choose a unique name. NOTE: we are trying to remove this old logo from the window, but are finding it difficult... sorry for the confusion!
Your unique player name must meet the following criteria:
- It must be a minimum of 5 characters and a maximum of 15 characters long
- It can contain lowercase and uppercase letters, as well as letters of your native language
- It can contain numbers
- It can contain a hyphen (-), and/or an underscore (_)
- It may NOT contain special characters (eg: $, &, #, *, /, etc), punctuation, or spaces
- The unique name can NOT already exist in the Triviador database
- The unique name CAN NOT be:
- Sexuality explicit
- Offensive to others
- Incitement to hatred
- CANNOT fall within the scope of politics (names of politicians, names of parties, or any name referring to politically sensitive topics)
IN THE EVENT THAT OF ANY OF THESE CRITERION HAVE BEEN BREACHED, THE NAME WILL BE DELETED FROM THE GAME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION!
You CAN NOT change the name once it has been chosen.
If you'd like to transfer other accounts it's an easy thing to do.
If you already in the application (logged in with your new account - THX Global account, see step number 6 above) then follow these steps:
1. Click on the little flag icon in the upper right corner
2. Choose the language version you'd like to play (and transfer your stats)
3. Choose a soldier (you need to have a soldier in every language versions)
4. On the next window instead of choosing a name click on the old Triviador icon ('I'm already a Triviador player') to transfer your stats from the old version
5. Enter your email address and password (see step number 9 above)
6. Follow the instruction from step number 9